Saturday, January 18, 2014

Marie’s Thoughts on Blogging

Blogging. 

Haha. You must forgive me... I can't get over the fact that I'm REALLY doing this. I know, I know - this isn't something big but still, in some ways, it is for me.

I really wanted to start earlier. Truly I did. But with all the demands of school and reality and stuff, I just couldn’t! It feels overwhelming, like a responsibility of sorts. But then, it happened, when everything is just too much and I needed to stop for a while, I decided, “Hell. My life’s already hell and I need an outlet. One problem wouldn’t make much of a difference.” Poof. Blog. Nice. I never thought I’d enjoy it.

But I MUST share what I feel.

Blogging is exciting. Actually, I feel like a baby (making baby steps and all) learning new things and it’s not every day I really like to learn new things.

There’s more to it for me than talking to myself (or to you, if you’re reading this).

It’s kind of nice to know that somewhere out there, in this vast world, there is someone actually reading (or even looking at) my posts! Call it attention seeking but I’ve seen worse cases of attention whores. (Sorry if I sound stereotypical and judgemental but I think at least I’m not posting all the angles of my face. Meh. Yeah, I think I’m mean too. At times.).

Just last January 4, 2014, 3:03 am (yeah, I’m way past bedtime..haha), seeing 40 people already visited this blog made me.. giddy. Weird, I know, right? And I thought I was already weird as I am. And now, I have 600+ page views! That's more that what I hoped for!

But I feel somehow sad since I can't blog as frequently as I've planned. But then again, I must remind myself that though I might consider myself passionate in this endeavor, this is just a hobby and not a priority - and it's a shame it can't be a priority.. :(

Now, I'm receiving feedbacks and it is still gratifying to see that your page is viewed. I love it when there's a reply / comment waiting to be read. This is also true to any kind of work. It’s as if your work is appreciated. Appreciation is a nice feeling :’’>

So, who appreciates you the most? ;)


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment