Thursday, January 9, 2014

Marie's Thesis Feels



THESIS. Big word.

This post is just a collection of images yada yada... about my thesis feels. (I don't own any of them, will never claim I do. They did, however, console me during my misery... and despite all these, I think this endeavor of writing a thesis made me, in so many ways, a better person. XD)

WARNING: You might feel agony. You might relate to my emotions. You are not alone... X))

But the fruit of our labor is always so sweet, especially if we did things right, if we put our heart into it, if we were able to learn lessons from it.

-----------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------------

Marie's Thesis Feels.

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate research. But I guess it is really not for me. But I do my best when I can. I guess I'm just really not cut out for it. There are people out there who are great and meant for this endeavor (I quite envy them). 



----------------------------------------------------

1. When my brain won't function at all:

Why are you doing this? We should be having an understanding, you and I.




2. When there are so many requirements - thesis + other subjects: I just want everything to end.

However:


3. When someone says that I need to do this now because I won't be able to do it later:


You underestimate my powers... But, yeah, you're probably right.

4. When people try to console me:

5. When people try to approach me:


Don't talk to me.

6. When I see my room mates sleeping or waking up: Sleep? What sleep? Sleep is for the weak.





But then again, in the first place,



...



7. When the requests for interview I've sent were not successful or denied:


Huhuhu...

I feel they're telling me:



---------------------------------------------

BUT THESE ARE ALL IN THE PAST.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M HALFWAY THERE.
OMG.

How about you? Are you still alive? XD

Love,


1 comment: