Saturday, July 9, 2016

Resurrection?

So hello there. Nice to meet you! I'm Marie and this is my blog.

It has been around 2 years since my last post and WTF? 2 years already passed?? I guess time flies but dang! That was fast.

Back then I was just a sweet college student (ha!) but now, I'd like to believe I've grown in certain aspects in this life and I dont know why I'm telling you this.

This blog has always been in my mind but at the back portion of it hehe. It was something that I know that will be always there and well, there were times when I wanted to revive it but hey I was lazy.. no judging!

But seriously, so many things happened and sometimes I kind of regret it that I was not able to out into writing the things that went over my head. But I guess I'm re-starting now.

Do you have any regrets? 'Course you do. Everyone does. Wanna talk about it? I'd like to hear from you, you know. :) I guess my next post will be about that r-word.

Cheers,

Marie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment